The original and the best. These forged 7075-T6 aluminum levers combine a tire spoon on one end and a wrench on the other 2 or 3 of these with model specific wrenches should be in every tool kit. Levers can be purchased individually or in common sets.
- Perfectly contoured tire spoon on one end with a common axle nut or bead lock wrench size on the other end.
- Lightweight forged 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Hard anodized finish.
- Under 10 inches in length and weigh only 3.5 oz.
- Hex end is rated for a maximum torque of 90 lb/ft except for the 10/12mm and 12/13mm which are rated for a maximum torque of 50 lb/ft.
Levers can be purchased individually or in common sets. Both the 10/12mm & the 12/13mm have a unique No-Pinch Lip on the tire spoon that is designed to avoid pinching a tube when installing tires.
- 32mm + 10/12mm w/ 22/27mm adapter - $84
- 22mm + 12/13mm - $62
- 24mm + 12/13mm - $62
- 27mm + 12/13mm - $64
- 32mm + 12/13mm - $64
- 10/12mm - $34
- 12/13mm - $34
- 22mm - $34
- 24mm - $34
- 27mm - $34
- 32mm - $34
To find all T6 Combo Lever Adapters: CLICK HERE
The Bead Pro lever set is a great partner to the T6 levers: CLICK HERE