Join Us for THE RIDE DAY 2023 on Dec 2nd: Celebrating Kurt Caselli and Raising Funds for Off-Road Safety
MURRIETA, California (October 24, 2023) — Gear up for The Ride Day 2023, a heartfelt tribute to off-road legend, Kurt Caselli, on Saturday, December 2nd, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Fox Raceway, Pala, CA. Hosted by The Kurt Caselli Foundation, this event champions off-road safety while celebrating Caselli's legacy. Secure online tickets for a $10 Rocky Mountain ATV/MC Credit and a free commemorative event t-shirt from presenting sponsors Rocky Mountain ATV/MC & FMF Racing. Early birds may also snag a RMATVMC swag bag!
THE RIDE DAY 2023 Commemorating Kurt Caselli
- WHERE:Fox Raceway, 12799 California Highway 76, Pala, CA 92059
- WHEN:Saturday, December 2nd, 2023, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- WHY:Celebrate Caselli's legacy and support off-road safety
TICKETS: $30/person, Kids 12 & Under: Free | Get tickets here!
- Open Riding on motocross tracks and an eventexclusive off-road loop
- Free Beginner Dirt Bike Skills Class (Sign up: www.KurtCaselli.com/skills-class)
- Caselli Team Challenge Race (Online Signup Required)
- Special Vet Track Sessions for Women and Kids, and Adaptive Bike Riders
- Food & Drinks for purchase - A portion of the proceeds are donated back to The Kurt Caselli Foundation
- Silent Auction, Raffles, KTM Bike Giveaway (Enter to win: www.KurtCaselli.com/bike)
- Vendor Row - Connect with industry-leading companies and play the Vendor Challenge game
- Meet Pro MX/SX and Off-Road Riders and join us for the live presentation including Kurt Caselli Scholarship Spring 2024 Recipient(s) & the drawing of the bike giveaway winner
All proceeds raised go to The Kurt Caselli Foundation’s mission work to fund off-road and motocross safety initiatives and educational scholarships in 2024 and beyond.
Event Sponsors:FMF, PCI Race Radios, Rocky Mountain ATV/MC, KTM, Fox Racing, 805
About The Kurt Caselli Foundation
Protecting and Supporting the Lives of Off-Road Riders
The Kurt Caselli Foundation was established in 2013. The focus of the foundation is the safety of riders and racers in the off-road motorcycling industry. While we understand the inherent elements of danger in this industry, we aim to help minimize this danger to the best of our ability. The foundation has a three-part mission that encompasses safety precautions for riders before, during, and after a racing career. Read more at www.KurtCaselli.com.