Complete DOWN UNDER MOUNT kit for the 2019 - 2020 KTM 790 Adventure. Everything needed in a single box.
If you need a kit for the KTM 890 Adventure: CLICK HERE
NOTE: This kit will raise the handle bars by 10mm or 3/4 of an inch.
The RM3 steering damper is the perfect solution for adventure and dual sport motorcycles.
The RM3 is a blend of the two most successful MSC Moto steering damper models to date. Using the body design features from the ever-popular RM2 Steering Damper unit and merging that with the class-leading adjuster system of the MSC Moto AXIS steering damper.
Each part is CNC machined in Australia by the same guys who design, develop, and manufacture the parts. Every part is hand-assembled and checked in-house at the MSC Products Factory before getting shipped out.
- Complete kits with everything required to install.
- Easy to install for most kits
- 20 position main adjuster
- Easy to adjust with adventure gloves
- Active RTC (Return to Center)
- Full bolt on mounts (no welding)
- Bar riser included with most models
- CNC machined from ultra high quality materials
- Low friction main shaft seal (less wear, no leaks)
- 1 year warranty
- CNC Machined Solid billet aircraft grade aluminum body housings
- Stainless steel, high quality fasteners
- Durable black anodizing for better surface wear
- Special compound longer lasting seals
- Billet single piece tool steel vane NOT 2 parts pinned together
- Billet case hardened steel linkages
- Hand built in Australia by the guys who designed developed and manufacture the parts
- Supplied with stainless steel fasteners as they are strong look great and won't corrode in harsh conditions.
7 Important Benefits of Steering Dampers
REDUCE HEADSHAKE – Reducing headshake without compromising suspension dynamics can only be done with a quality steering damper.
REDUCE WHEEL DEFLECTION – This is the biggest benefit of all, even if you’re bike had no head shake.
WEAVING IN SAND – Stop fighting the sand. Get a steering damper and plow through the ruts.
BETTER CORNER ENTRY – Steering dampers provide better control over the relationship between the ground the front wheel and the rider.
CREEK CROSSINGS – This is a variation on wheel deflection. The bike will stay on a more direct path through the creek and not deviate off line.
LESS FATIGUE – You will appreciate the damper when it saves you from fading or crashing on the last lap of the day.
NO DISADVANTAGE – Adjust the damping rate to your strength, speed, and surface in order to achieve the perfect feel for your bike.
If you have any questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org